Monday, April 19, 2010

Target 4/19




I had an exceptional day at Target!
Since I have not sent in all three of my SC Johnson Rebates I decided to stock up on some of the Extend A Clean Power Sprayers by Scrubbing Bubbles. Here is my deal:
Buy two Extend A Clean Power Sprayers Starters (with the triggers) for $7.99 each
Buy two refills for $4.19 each
Use (2) $5.00 coupons from the 4/11 SS or the $5.00 off printable that was around a few weeks ago.
Use (2) Free Refill’s when you buy a starter kit here. (Hit your back button on your browser to print 2)

Also, use the Free $5.00 Target Gift Card Coupon from the 4/11 SS
Pay $5.98, get back a $5.00 gift card and then submit for the SC Johnson rebate, $5.00 rebate when you buy three.
You make a profit of $4.02

I also used the $5.00 off a Merona handbag and picked the purse up for my niece Ally (it will be part of her birthday gift, more on that to come) Only $2.00 after coupon! I hope you printed the coupon earlier, it is no loner available. I will keep you posted if they add it. You can check here for some awesome Target Coupons

No comments: