Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brain Pop & Brain Pop Jr.



As a Teacher I come across a lot of AWESOME resources. I am going to try to pass as many on to you as I can. A few weeks ago I introduced you to Storyline Online.
This week I wanted to let you know about this awesome resource.
Brain Pop, Brain Pop Jr. and Brain Pop ESL are all resources that you can use at home.

"Celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, BrainPOP creates animated, curriculum-based content that engages students, supports educators, and bolsters achievement. Our award-winning online educational resources include BrainPOP Jr. (K-3), BrainPOP, BrainPOP EspaƱol, and the newly launched BrainPOP ESL. All are supported by BrainPOP Educators, which features free lesson plans, video tutorials, professional development tools, graphic organizers, and best practices for our teacher community."

Each week there are several FREE videos with quiz questions at the end. This week's Brain Pop Jr. video is on The Dentist.

I truly enjoy Brain Pop Jr. When we use it in my classroom it engages my students and reinforces key concepts we are learning.

No comments: