Saturday, September 4, 2010

Seize the Deal: Georges Market & MOES!



I know that I have been talking about Groupon a lot these days.... There actually is another great Group Buying Discount Site out there called Seize the Deal!

Seize the Deal includes the Albany area! Which Groupon does not! Today's Seize the Deal for Albany is a $20 Certificate for Georges Market & Nursery in Latham for only $10 I just bought two of these! I plan on using them for my fall mums, pumpkins and other decorations!

For all my Western NYers Out there,

You can get $15 worth of Moe's for only $7

Seize the Deal has a lot of locations all around the country so head here and check it out!

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your blog is awesome. I love great deals. Thanks for stopping over at my blog and following me. Hope you have a great weekend.

Amanda said...

Awesome, thanks so much for letting us know about this! I'm in the Albany area and I'm psyched about this particular deal. I was going to buy the mums for my wedding centerpieces at Georges anyway. Now I get to save money too!
Thanks!!

Mary Catherine said...

Great Amanda! I am so glad that I can help :) The fall is a beautiful time for a wedding :) My husband and I were married October 11th!