Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 Packs of Huggies for $2.06 Total! Update




This is an AMAZING DEAL ON Huggies!


This deal is only good in “testing” areas: Buffalo, NY; Greensboro, NC; Harrisburg, PA; and San Diego, CA are participating in this promotion.

Head over and print out 3 Huggies coupons
$3.00 off 1 Huggies Little Movers (Print two times)
Also print the $5 off of $25 Dollar Rite Aid Coupon You need to change the zip code to 50 miles.

Your Rite Aid Transaction:
Use your Wellness + Card
(2) Huggies Little Movers $8.99 each
(1) Huggies Snug and Dry $8.99 each
use the (4) Above coupons
Pay $15.05
Get a coupon at the end of your receipt for $11.99 good on ANY Non Perscription Purchase! It's like paying $2.06 for THREE PACKS!

This is what the coupon that prints looks like! Sorry for my big finger, I needed to block the number

The best part is if you have multiple computers you can ROLL this deal. Be sure to submit your receipt for the SCR #800 Buy 5 Huggies get a coupon for a free pack!

9 comments:

Him, Me, Wee 3 said...

colden says youre his hero! :)

Mary Catherine said...

Try using Zip 19549 if you are having trouble finding the $5 off $25 coupon

CouponingInJersey said...

Great news! So, wipes are on sale for $2.50 for a 64 ct box, and there is a coupon for $2/2 64 ct boxes. So should this scenario work? (new to couponing!)
4 64 ct. Huggies wipes 2.50 each
(2) 2.00 off any 2 pks Huggies wipes
Pay $6 out of pocket, get $11.99 in rewards.

Thanks for the input! Emily

MomMom said...

I think this may be a regional deal as this morning (5/18) I used my Wellness card and bought 3 packs of Huggies and this UP Reward was not advertised nor did it print at the end of my receipt. I'm in Northern VA.

Mary Catherine said...

I got two different answers when I called customer service this evening (about it being regional... I will call back tomorrow during regular business hours to check and I will keep you posted.

Alex and Cassie - The Thrifty Couple said...

I would absolutely love to find out the answer after you find out! We do a best deal on diapers each week at national stores - so I am always looking out for the best deals! I did not see this advertised anywhere in my ad or store, but after you find out - let us know and I will post with a link back!

Here's and example of our diapers deals post:
http://thethriftycouple.com/2010/05/17/best-deals-on-diapers-this-week-516-522/

Thanks So Much!
Cassie
The Thrifty Couple

DB said...

What store did you go to? I checked a couple of stores, but they did not have these signs up :/ I'll still try to go a little later and make a purchase, but for this deal I would be willing to drive farther!

Mary Catherine said...

Sadly, it has been confirmed that these are only avaiable the testing areas: Buffalo, NY; Greensboro, NC; Harrisburg, PA; and San Diego, CA Anyone in these areas, head there and check it out. I am hoping that this soon opens up to all areas, because it is suck an awesome deal.

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!! After a very exciting day of using coupons for the first time, I wound up with over 500 diapers with an out of pocket cost of $27. I also have 3 free pack coupons on the way (90 more diapers!) and used my last $11.99 voucher to buy BOGO General Mills cereal, a Buzz Lightyear frisbee and two packs of Twizzlers :) Fabulous.