Sunday, May 16, 2010

Walgreens 5/16


Yesterday, we celebrated Mother's Day with David's family. We had everyone over to our house so I am a little behind on my deals for the week! I will start by saying I am SO glad that I have been stocking up on Benadryl, my allergies have been horrible all week. I can't seem to get rid of them :(
I did two transactions at Walgreens today. Both were very easy because I had A LOT of RR's to roll from last week.
Transaction 1:
3 Royal $.19 each
2 Gillette Body Wash $4.49 each
2 Benadryl $3.99 each
Free First Aid Case packed with coupons!
2 Stride Gum $1 each
Used BOGO Gillette Coupon 5/2 P&G
used $5/2 Benadryl
used BOGO Stride Gum 5/16 SS
used $1/2 Stride from May Walgreens Coupon Booklet
Used $5 RR from last week
Total OOP $3.25
Earned $4.49 RR
Transaction: 2
(3) Tampax Pearl $8.99 each
(3) Royal $.19 each
(3) Ivory Soap $.99 each with in add coupon
(2) Old Spice Body Wash $4.49 each
used (3) $2.00 off Tampax Pearl 5/2 P&G
Used BOGO Old Spice 5/2 P&G
Used $4.50 RR from last week
Used (3) $5 RR from Hallmark promotion last week
Total OOP: $10.18
Earned: $5 RR from Tampax
Earned $4.50 Old Spice
I still have 2 BOGO Old Spice Coupons so I will head back to Walgreens towards the end of the week for more Royal and Body Wash!
How did you do this week? Did I miss anything?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Were you able to use the 4.50RR (from transaction 1) in a transaction (#2) that has old spice? And the RR for old spice printed?

Mary Catherine said...

Hi Maria,
I am SO glad you noticed that. No when I looked at my reciept it was an OLD RR from last week. I am sorry about the mistake, I fixed it. Thanks again