Sunday, May 9, 2010

It CAME!


Sample Showcase


I was so excited when my Sample Showcase came in the mail! It was like I was opening a birthday present :) My husband just kept laughing at me as I oooed and aaahhhed at all of the goodies! I opened it up and immediately used the Aveeno Positively ageless body lotion!


Head over and sign up for an email alert when the Sample Showcase is available


Here is what was included:

Aveeno positively ageless lifting & firming night cream

Aveeno positively ageless firming body lotion

Aveeno nourish + moisturize shampoo & conditioner

Coupon for $1 off Aveeno nourish collection

Coupon for $2 off Aveeno Active Naturals product

Splenda sample and $1 off coupon

Secret Clinical Strength (perfect size for my golf bag)

Shower to Shower Shimmer *Effects

Shower to Shower SPORT

Nescafe Taster's Choice Original

Nescafe Taster's Choice Vanilla

Bengay Air Activated Pain Relieving Pad

McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Marinade


Did you get a sample showcase? Were you as excited as I was?

No comments: