Friday, May 14, 2010

My Mailbox JACKPOT!

My Mailbox JACKPOT!

So Here is My Mailbox Jackpot for the week!
Free Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Explosion Coupon
Free Pillsbury Refrigerated Dough Product Coupon (to replace a bad product I purchased)
$1 off Pillsbury Dough Product
My Kraft BBQ Pack
Free Oscar Mayer Coupon
3 Wheat Thins Samples
Free Bull's Eye BBQ Sauce Coupon
3 Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte Cafe'-Style Beverage Mix
Rite Aid Gift Card
Suave Sample
Eucerin Samples and COUPONS!
Dove Men + Care Sample
Parent's Choice Infant Formula Sample
Free Uncle Ben's Ready Whole Grain Medley Coupon & $0.75 off coupon
Home Made Simple Coupon Book
Rite Aid Single Check Rebate
Olay $20 Rebate
SC Johnson $5 Rebate
SC Johnson $5 Rebate
$31 in P&G Coupon Book
Plum Tree Label's

Wow this totally proves that filling out forms for samples while watching TV is worth it!
Did you get anything fun in your mailbox this week?

No comments: