Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the WORLD'S GREATEST DAD
I truly am a lucky girl, I am the youngest in a family of 3 girls. My father has taught me so many things throughout the years, a few of my fondest memories are skiing, gardening, learning how to ride my bike and learning to golf. My father was my elementary school principal and I still smile when I hear anything by Simon and Garfunkel. It reminds me of our drives back and forth to school. My fabulous parents live in Florida so I wont get to spend Father's Day with him but I have a fantastic weekend planned in August! I love you Daddy!
I also want to wish my Father-in-Law Dave a Happy Father's Day!
Dave is a wonderful man who has gone out of his way to make me feel like a member of the family! He is kind and caring and more than I could ask for in a Father-in-Law.

2 comments:

Weight Loss Success Stories said...

Wish you happy Father's day 2010 and also for all my friends.

*Amanda said...

Happy Maddys day MC! We love you bunches! AJ, Kegger and Cole